2022 CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS
Our Club Championships are designed to create competition for all members. It has something for everyone; with four grades and multiple disciplines including time trials, hill climbs, criteriums and road races.
An overall point score system applies and winners will be announced at our annual Christmas party. The most prestigious prize is the Overall Club Champion but we also award a champion for each grade as well as a TT Champion, Hill Climb Champion, and Criterium Champion for both men and women.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2022
• ZWIFT club Championships to be held in winter
• Monthly Strava Segments to race
• Akuna Hill Climb Event is back!
• 1 segment per month between February and October
• Segments to alternate each month between North/ South of the bridge and between climb vs sprint
• Segments to be announced in the newsletter the month before and on Teamup app on the 1st of each month.
PROMOTING RACING IN 2022
• New race numbers for club crits
• Refurbishing club trophies
• New trophies for Women's Hill, Crit & TT
• Heffron skills sessions
• Club will pay for NSW State TTT entries
• Watch this space for futher announcements